Instant Depth Readings, Updated 4 Times Per Second...
Why the HawkEye® D10D? Today's high-tech, multipurpose fish finders are designed to produce a range of readings from bottom contour, fish location, and thermoclines, to a variety of other useful sonar data. However, the technology used to decipher between these different signals coupled with the configuration of their specialized transducers greatly reduces their ability to give instant bottom readings. The HawkEye® D10D Depth Sounder is engineered to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 feet, at speeds over 60 mph. Say goodbye to the days of not knowing the depth while running your boat on plane.
Runabouts & Jet Boats
Our depth sounders leave you worry free. No more not knowing how shallow the water is when your reaching speeds up to 63 mph. With our boat mounted depth finders you can head out on the water without a care in the world. You will no longer over look the depth alarm, Hawkeye depth finders come with a 3 stage advanced warning system. That way you know how close you are to the depth settings you prefer.
Deck, Pontoon & House Boats
Our EasyTouch User Interface along with a Marine grade plug and play connectors make setting up your depth finder easy and fast. We want to help you get accurate depth readings whether you are looking for precise readings in meters or feet. Our Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow Backlighting helps you identify your readings even in the brightest time of the day. That way you can get quick readings without any hassles.
We offer white and black face plates and trim rings to match a wide variety of helm stations. All of our depth finders include a color coded operation and installation manuals as well as a 24 hour online tech support center. Hawkeye depth finders also come with a 2 year warranty so no matter what happens you are covered.
Hawkeye depth finders are perfect for your sail boat. Whether you are in 2.5 feet of water to 200 feet of water, our depth sounders are a great addition to your boat. We take pride in our marine products and even include instructional videos for our depth sounders. Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Displayed Depth Readings for Vessel Draft Requirements. Whatever you are looking for in a depth finder our D10D is exactly what you need.
- Automatic Range & Sensitivity Delivers Uninterrupted Depth Readings From 2.5 to 200 Feet (.8 to 61 m) in 1/10th Precision at Speeds Up to 60 mph (100 kph)
- Adaptive Software Programming Minimizes False Depth Readings
- EasyTouch™ User Interface Makes System Setup & Adjustment Easy
- Dual Depth Alarms Warn of Shallow or Deep Water Conditions
- 3-Stage Advanced Warning System Utilizes Audible and Visual Signals for Depth Alarms
- Keel Offset Automatically Adjusts Displayed Depth Readings for Vessel Draft Requirements
- Depth Readings are Displayed in Feet or Meters
- Glare-Free Display with SoftGlow™ Backlight for Easy Viewing Under Any Ambient Light Condition
- White and Black Face Plates and Trim Rings Cosmetically Match a Wide Variety of Helm Stations
- Marine Grade Plug & Play Electrical Connectors Allow for Easy & Maintenance Free Installation
- High Speed, Dual Mount Transducer Can Be Transom Mounted or Glued In-Hull
(in most applications)
- Exclusive Transducer Exchange Program Offers Hassle Free Exchanging for Specialized Transducers to Fit Any Application
- Includes User Friendly Color Coded Installation and Operation Manuals and Free Access to a 24 Hour Online Technical Support Center
- Industry Leading 2 Year Warranty
|Digital Depth Sounder Display
|Transducer Assembly (Choice of Combination Transom/Glue-In or Plastic
Thru-Hull), Display & Transducer Mounting Hardware, Thick Dash
Display Adapter, Marine Grade Plug & Play Connectors, Color Installation &
Operation Manual (Combination Transom/Glue-In Transducer Pictured).
(all video links open in a new window)
(all support and resource links open in a new window)
(Click on the Image to Enlarge and View a Close-Up. Click on the Description
to Check Availability in Our Store)
(*) Our exclusive transducer exchange program offers hassle free exchanging of standard transducers for specialized transducers to fit any application.
- Model Numbers
D10D (Combination Transom/Glue-In Transducer); D10D.06 (Thru-Hull
2" Diameter, 1.75" Depth
- Display Window Size
1.65" W x .87" H
- Display Type
Polarized Liquid Crystal Icon
Green LED SoftGlow™
- Power Requirement
11-14 VDC, 200mA Max
- Current Drain
- Units of Measure
Feet (ft) or Meters (m)
- Depth Range - Max
200 ft (60 m)
- Depth Range - Min
2.5 ft (.7 m)
- Depth Readout Increments
- Transducer Type
Transom/Glue-In or Thru-Hull (*)
- Transducer Cable Length
30 ft (9 m)
- Transducer Frequency
- Transducer Beam Angle
- Depth Alarms
Lower (shallow), and Upper (deep)
- Depth Alarm Range
2.5 ft to 200 ft (Full Range)
- Alarm Signaling
Audible "Beep", Flashing RED LED, Blinking LCD Icons